Why enterprises use managed services?
MTech’s Solutions Data Managed Services are among the best ways to reduce expenses and enhance operational performance. It is outsourcing specific processes and functions.
- On-demand Services: With MTech Solutions, users just pay for what work we have done for them.
- Unlimited IT Support: These services comprise flat-rate and consistent support against the fixed fee for a month. You can quickly come in touch with us even from Ohio State to get more benefits than expected.
- Consistent Monitoring & Reporting: We handle monitoring, testing, backup, and recovery for our customers so
they have the time needed to focus on business growth.
- Streamlined Operations: Enterprises don’t have to handle the tasks which consume their potential in IT maintenance services and leave them in a fix.
Why you need Managed Services?
With expanding, powerful technology computers are easy to acquire, but they create complexity and a threat of hacking. It is where we come to your support.
We also offer IT infrastructure managed services and system in Westlake city within a subscription model. Our Managed Services also include storage, desktop and communications, helpdesk, and technical support.
You can outsource IT operations through our IT Management Services and control your IT costs, labor costs, optimize efficiency, implement new technology, reduce risk, and focus on your core business.
Managed Services we offer:
Why Only Managed Services?
Through our Managed Network Service, you can have required network solutions necessary for your organization/business. Managed Networks consist of managed LAN, WAN, gateway, wireless networks, and automated network support services. We operate, manage, secure, and maintain the communication network. In comparison, the Ohio users can avail of these services in the form of cloud infrastructure service or in-house installation. Unlike a traditional network, customers can source their infrastructure, software, and technical support services to manage an IP-based network.
Why not miss managed network?
Instead of executing business initiatives, users get stuck managing network architecture and technology with high operational and cloud service costs.
You can now leave that hectic network management to us and channelize your energy to find new opportunities. We deliver cloud service support to Westlake users, ranging from data speeds and external security protection. Moreover, you can also get the advantage of high resilience through SD-WAN.
With advancements in cloud service technology, routers are more sophisticated and carry important tasks for mobilizing the information. These are the routers that provide more configuration operations than the standard one, but extra cost and technical expertise are the demand for added options. You can now manage your Ethernet network, provisioning, configuration, and on-premises router through our advanced solutions.
The Benefits you get:
Optimized Operational Efficiency
Managed Router improves your operational efficiency by taking from you the stress of router management. You can utilize your resources to increase productivity and quality.
Your router performance monitoring is our responsibility, and we will keep you updated with regular status reports. As a cloud service platform, MTech Solutions makes sure that you don’t waste your time monitoring your router.
Reduced Operating Costs
Since you do not need to maintain router service by yourself, it eliminates the need to buy back-up routers and other requisites such as maintenance and software license. Hence, the only cost you would bear is a fixed monthly charge.
People are replacing Traditional Switches with Managed Switches because of their configuration options. Also, managed Switches come with various options, unlike the traditional dumb ones. Moreover, you can choose various levels of managed switches as per requirement.
These switches have the IP address, basic models, in use to set up VLANs, QoS, and Nic teaming. Moderate ones have more options; advanced ones are called layer three switches. And our experts configure them to manage security services with functions like that of a router.
Key Advantages of Managed Switches:
MTech Solutions’ provided Managed Switches are in use to connect various devices to a network. Which give the LAN traffic control and other relevant features to the user.
Traditional switches perform the plug and play functions and can connect your Ethernet with PC or network router. On the other hand, Managed Switches perform all the functions a traditional one does, but they allow you to manage or troubleshoot your cloud network.
You don’t need to worry about unauthorized connection as Managed Switch does not allow that.
We provide Managed Desktop service as a subscription-based service equipped with a cloud platform, including the latest windows version, required software, and cloud-based device management.
Moreover, it allows the user to outsource desktop computers’ monitoring/maintenance task. And focus on business functions because MTech Solutions manages end-to-end desktop services through professionals.
Requirements for Managed Services:
- The user’s business applications must not affect the experience or the security aspect.
- Users’ cloud computing business applications must fulfill the requirements of Managed Desktop service which MTech Solutions
will provide before the initiation of desktop deployment.
- If an application or driver does not support the change, MTech Solutions removes such applications without affecting users’ operational efficiency.
Moreover, MTech Solutions also remove third party anti-virus, security software, or such applications that install other third-party software.
Advantages of Managed Desktop:
Flexibility and Accessibility
Businesses can add new desktops with economical costs and familiar end-user experience.
Minimum Resources Required
As a managed service, it comes with minimum cloud computing infrastructure requirements and desktop safety and security.
MTech Solutions deploys Managed Desktop with installed applications and drivers on the user’s premises to ensure its functionality as an authoritative component.
- If you’re printing expense increases or is more than expected, this cloud-managed service is right for you.
- MTech Solutions manages your print devices, including multifunctional devices, document management, and workflow solutions.
- We assess your existing printing infrastructure even if you’re in Westlake and improve the print output environment.
Why Managed Print Service?
- Traditional printers require many resources to fulfill documentation needs.
- We recognize the need and determine the roadmap to minimize various devices without compromising the company’s required output.
- MTech also provides a help desk for IT support and managed services, technical service, and maintenance.
- We manage all of your print requirements, such as paper, ink, toner, and the required supplies.
Advantages of Managed Printers:
With our Managed Printers, users can save their printing cost by up to 30% without compromising their printing requirement.
Mobile Print Environment
Users can print their documents without physically reaching the printer devices through any device with internet connectivity.
As users can print from their mobile devices so that they can spare much time for more essential tasks.
Users can purchase supplies through an automated process without assigning someone responsible for purchasing supplies, spending time, and fuel.
Get Mtechnology solution’s IT infrastructure and turn out organic leads
We are experts in providing Services, that’s why hundreds of businesses love working with us.